Seneca

"Not because it is unattainable, we do not dare, but because we do not dare, it is unattainable." Seneca

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thursday, February 27, 2014 - house-warming

It has been about a month since I moved into my own little place. So I had a house warming with a few selected ones. Was quite happy - had a fabulous time and laughed a lot. Over two great games.

This is before Kirsten's visit:

This is after her visit - so one could say she brought colour into my life. 

I am actually very thankful to her since without her 
I would not have made my apartment more comfy.


The garden terrace of my neighbours. So lush...


... including a romantic spiral staircase - sigh!


Oh yeah - just to let you know that the staff is very concerned about animal welfare!

No comments:

Post a Comment