Seneca

"Not because it is unattainable, we do not dare, but because we do not dare, it is unattainable." Seneca

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Monday, March 24, 2014 - Shanghai III

Had a lazy one today. On my own - so stayed in bed until noon! Yeah man! *happy*

When I finally got up I went to a bus tour headquarters to book a trip for the following day.
To get there was an adventure by itself as I took the tube and had to navigate through the streets by myself. ;)

Very clever! The platform is not open to the rail tracks like at home but instead all covered up. With doors opening as the doors of the train open. Prevents lots of things from happening!


Steep escalator - I know to some this is nothing - but I am not fond of heights...


Yay! Your typical vending machine! :D In this case with pencil cases.


Did I mention that it is still freezing in Shanghai at this point? So what is more convenient but to have proper gloves installed on your scooter permanently?! :) Gotta love it!


Bought baked sweet potatoes on my way back home - yummy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment