Seneca

"Not because it is unattainable, we do not dare, but because we do not dare, it is unattainable." Seneca

Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday, April 11, 2014 - Back to beautiful Bangladesh!

Sniff had to leave our suite at 5 am to make it to the airport in time:


I love the fact that the Chinese do not take themselves to serious. 
Many Adults preserved a somewhat childlike attitude.


 This is just an example being able to use comic style figurines in regards to an absolute serious subject. They still made me fill out a departure card which I had forgotten and stood in line for nothing the first time around. ;)


Back in Kunming where I stranded on my way to Shanghai.




Back in Bangladesh: 


Great first impression when you land at the capitals airport...


This is the 'Lost & Found' area. I freak out every time I see it imagining my lovingly packed luggage might end up here one day. I was told that apparently a lot of people bring back electronic items from Asia covered in blankets and hope customs will not discover them. They usually do and then the person has to pay tax on them which can add up to several hundred Dollar so the items stay at the airport...

No comments:

Post a Comment