Seneca

"Not because it is unattainable, we do not dare, but because we do not dare, it is unattainable." Seneca

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - Discover Bali by car - Gitgit waterfall

Of to Gitgit waterfalls - height about 40 meters.


Man I was pissed! We arrived at the falls and my driver suggested to take a guide to see them. I asked the guide how much it would be which was about 15 EUR. Knowing the entrance fee to the area is 3 EUR (checked it online before) I asked a girl coming towards us if she would recommend me to take a guide. She said no8, since the path is like shown below. You basically just walk right up to the falls. When at the entrance I refused to have a guide they still wanted to have a fee of 5 EUR. I got angry - told them not to take me as stupid and paid the 3 EUR due. It is not about the money - I would have paid 10 EUR to see the falls - if that is the price for everyone. What I hate is if people try to rip you off just because yo are a foreigner.











Met some beautiful people who had fun bathing in the pool,


as well as some climber in wet suits coming back from conquering the falls. 




No comments:

Post a Comment