Seneca

"Not because it is unattainable, we do not dare, but because we do not dare, it is unattainable." Seneca

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Friday, January 17, 2014 - get together at Salma's place

Kicked off the day by strolling around the water between Gulshan (my quarter) and the next one called Baridhara. To get there I walked through Gulshan Ladies Park, where they were filming Bangla girls dancing - lucky me! :)


some street corner in Baridhara


a small Mosque


A flower which was handed to me by an police officer ("For you Miss!") which freaked me out. Was this pure kindness or a signal - a political one or just one of any kind?!


Something to unite us all


I walked through a Slum all by my self to get from one bride to another one. Brave or plain stupid is the question. Curiosity would be the answer.


chimera illusion mirage phantasm phantasmagoria phantom


Art?


A get together of colleagues to commemorate the end of a year and the beginning of a new one - this occasion is a constant even though the faces attending change...


bought a three piece for the occasion


or rather I bought the fabric and had it made


guests of all walks of life


getting together


yummy  (spicy)


product partner EUrope ;)


getting down to business


our lovely host


see you next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment