Seneca

"Not because it is unattainable, we do not dare, but because we do not dare, it is unattainable." Seneca

Thursday, January 9, 2014

There is only one way - up!

Something pretty (rare) on the way home:


My beloved - had to take a bath today... (Yeah I am doing well. ;) )


Well - you do not go and just do things in Bangladesh...
So if you have to pay the Internet bill - you do not have a standing order.
If you have no bank account as most do - you go to the office and pay it cash...
So luxuriously Reyhan (the rickshaw-drive) brought me to the tower.
I was lucky to get up to the 6th floor - as I realised later.
Going up I was surprised to find some floors-buttons missing...


Well when I wanted to go down again I realised in Bangladesh there is only one way to go
and that is up...

Well maybe there is no panel at all...


or there are no buttons one could push...


... well never mind I just take the stairs...
There are signs in Dhaka to remind people how important safety at work is.Well never mind - lets hope there is just not gonna be a fire.Or maybe that is the wrong train of thoughts either I should be glad that the hose is still there orthat one has been installed at all. (Do not mean to be sarcastic here.)
 

Doing things in a suit is just cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment