Seneca

"Not because it is unattainable, we do not dare, but because we do not dare, it is unattainable." Seneca

Saturday, January 4, 2014

What's next?

Well on the first I was lazy as. (Wanted to go check out a flat in Banani, but as I was told it would be most likely not acceptable - distance wise - I did not bother in the end.)
On the second I tidied up, went shopping and had Ishrat and her sister over for coffee.
Today I stayed in bed until - well a long time - went to the Tailor to get the Saree and stuff.
Tomorrow I will be prepared at a beauty parlour and then head with Ishrat to the wedding of the daughter of a colleague.

Wedding invitations like I have never seen before:




Bengali wedding includes many rituals and ceremonies that can span several days. In most cases, it starts with the Aiburo Bhaat ceremony and ends with the OSHTOMONGOLA (returning of the newly wed daughter to her parent's house, eight days after marriage) ceremony. Though the rituals differ with the various districts of Bengal,usually it is classified into two: the Ghoti and Bangal rituals. If you would like to know more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengali_wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment